Dr. William J. Leonetti, DPM, F.A.C.F.A.S, is a top board-certified foot and ankle surgeon with more than 34 years of experience. He established AZ Foot & Ankle Care P.C. as his private practice in 1982.
In addition to practicing, Dr. Leonetti spent many years teaching podiatric medicine and surgery to residents. Dr. Leonetti held positions as Podiatric Residency Director, Director of Surgical Training and Department Chairman of Podiatry at a local hospital. He is also a well-known industry lecturer for such organizations as the Arizona Bar Association, Arizona Workers Compensation Claims Association, SCF of Arizona (Copper Point), Travelers Insurance, local nursing organizations and many more. Dr. Leonetti attended Illinois Benedictine College and received his doctorate degree from the Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine.
- Forefoot, Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Arizona Podiatric Medical Association